Can I get treatment to correct the gaps between my teeth?

Hi, I am having gaps between the teeth and I would like to know which treatment will be the best to correct this. Though I had put braces at the age of 16, I failed to put the retainers properly which caused the gaps. I am a 31 year old female, is it possible to correct the gaps now ? Also I would like to know how much it will cost me and how long it will take? Also for the last 1 month I am having a blister in the gum just above the teeth. As advised by my GP I started using mouthwash and taking vitamin C tablets as well. This hasnt done any better. What could be the reason for this blister ?Please advice
Hi there, with regards to the blister, I would get your dentist to have a look. It could either be swelling/ inflammation of the gum or a problem with the tooth.
The space can most likely be closed depending on the size of the gap and the position of the lower front teeth. The cost really depends on the type if brace you go for and the complexity of the case.
The best advise I can give is to visit some orthodontists so they can exam the teeth and assess what the best way to proceed. This will also give you an idea of the cost and length of treatment.
I hope this is of some use.
Kind regards,
Saba Qureshi
(Specialist orthodontist, Sparkle Dental Boutique)
dr saba qureshi

Saba Qureshi

311 Boston Road Hanwell London W7 2AT
Web: Tel: 020 8567 4344

View My Profile Saba Qureshi

Leave a Reply